Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I guess it's time

Ok, Ok, I guess I am not really good at this! I just don't think about writing things down. I try.
Anyway, so what has been going on with the family since my last post? Obviously not too much or I would have been here sooner. Right? Aside from the normal running between dance practice 3 times a week, tumbling and cheer 3 times a week, we have added piano lessons once a week. Caitlin has been wanting to take piano lesson for several years and I guess I finally ran out of excuses to say no, not now! I should have given in years ago! She loves it. She has her first holiday piano recital this Friday night. She will be playing 4 songs! I am proud of her already, of course I only hear her practicing every now and then so I will have to let you know after Friday if the pride is still there!
Back to dance for a minute...Caitlin's dance Co. had their Nutcracker Performance last weekend. It was a huge success. Caitlin was in her element for sure! Butch and I were in both shows as party parents and we were not half bad ourselves. It turned out to be worth all the weekend practices we attended!
It was great fun. They are really a great group of people at the Cumming Ballet Theater.
Nelson has added going to physical therapy twice a week to our schedule these days. Due to what turns out to be defective ligaments (we looked into returning him but it didn't pan out), he has been have pain and dysfunctions with his shoulders. This has led us to the Phys. Therapist to work on the right muscles that will take up the slack for the ligaments. He should be looking pretty buff soon!
Well, all that along with the Dr. visits Butch and I racked up these past few months and the Vet visit for Biscuit, I think that about covers it for the family drama!

No comments: