Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Buna Family Gathering

This title refers to our family all getting together over the holiday break. We will be invading Buna Texas this year. Part of the family lives there so we decided that other members of the family will travel to this location for fun, food and festivities. So of us will be coming from Georgia, some from the great state of Missouri and many others will arrive from other parts of Texas. We will see if the small town of Buna can survive the "gathering"! At the request of my oldest niece we decided to draw names for a secret santa gift giving this year. What a load of fun! Even thought it is driving me (and Nelson) crazy not knowing who has who. It is so much fun, I will vote it as a new tradition. It is hard having family so far away. This has added even more excitement to getting us all together. I am so looking forward to the gathering. And now that I am thinking about it we will have a new member to initiate with another family tradition, the great family amazing race! I wonder what the activities can be this year?!? This tradition is a story in it's self but it will have to come at another time because I am very tired! So I will return soon...well, hopefully soon.

No comments: