Thursday, May 1, 2008

IT'S MAY!

Well I was getting ready to pat myself on the back for blogging twice in the same month...but it is May now so I missed that!! But I am back for this new blog. Not a whole lot to say, I've been working a lot. Things have slowed down a little the past few weeks I've only had to work 5 or 6 nights a week! A great job though so I am not complaining! The kids are doing good. We cleaned house yesterday so my sister-in-law and her 2 kids could come over for dinner. Slaved all day and hardly made it out of the kitchen/living room area. Tells you a little about how bad my normal house cleaning habits are! Anyway, with the kids help the main part of the house was very nice. I was even proud! Oh, and part of that cleaning process was spent putting the pantry back together. My sister-in-law, Vicki, showed me a product called Shelfinator. It is great stuff. If you have wire shelving in your pantry nothing beats it! It is a shelf liner to make it solid across, wonderful...it really works! So that was one project to be completed.
Enough about house cleaning! Caitlin has 2 dance recitals and a piano recital coming up this month. That stuff is keeping her pretty busy. She will be dancing a solo to the Beatles song, Come Together, if she gets it choreographed!!
OOPS, silly me. I need to be off to work in a few mins. so I guess this is it for tonight!

No comments: