Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Welcome to the Blog

Well, here it is...my first blog! I am so excited to get started. If I only have the time...

The family is keeping me very busy, as usual. Between them and work I am not sure where I am suppose to be, when I am suppose to be there or what I am doing when I get there! We are always on the move around here.

I guess I will start with getting to know the family. There are 4 of us. Butch, the husband/dad, me, the mom, and the 2 offspring. The female one, who we refer to as Rani (Caitlin), has just turned 16. The male comes next known as Nelson, who is 11 working on 12 soon. ( But not soon enough for him!) As a family we are homeschooling for the 6th year now. With plenty of out side activity. There are mounds of dance costumes around our house, mixed with a few cheer uniforms, Karate uniforms, Scout uniforms and the occasional soccer shoe, baseball/softball glove and horse saddle. Not all are still in use of course, thank goodness. But plenty of it to keep me on the run.

What is still in use...we have the dance shoes for both kids, cheer and tumble shoes for Nelson, stretch clothes for both, Girl Scout books (and cookies) for Caitlin, work shirts for Caitlin, and barn boots for them both. Semi-retired we have the horse saddle and karate uniforms.
Things left to gather dust are the soccer shoes, softball gloves and the female karate uniforms.

Well, duty calls and I am off to work for the night. I will try to continue on tomorrow.

1 comment:

Butch Howard said...

Woo Hoo! Mary has a blog!